Sprout Kitchen Equipment ListBECOME A RENTER

Click on “Apply” below to begin your reservation. After your application is reviewed and approved, you will receive instructions for scheduling your rental date.


Check out the MDA Food Business Licensing and Food Safety Wizard to help determine the license you may need as a food business owner in Minnesota.
Retail/Wholesale users are responsible for securing the necessary licensing and training required by the regulatory agencies overseeing sales of their products.